Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DaLuca Panerai Straps

I just put in my order for the Panerai Assolutamente strap for my PAM00367. Sadly the local boutique told me that it will take about 2 months to get the strap. Emmm.. looks like I may need to get another strap to satisfy my thirst for a new strap. 

Before we go any further, the Assolutamente (absolutely in Italian) is the stressed strap that comes with the limited/ special boutique edition Panerai. I like the look of the strap. The model number for the straps:

MX006ZBZ: standard length tang buckle
MX006ZC5: XL length tang buckle

Anyway I was looking at DaLuca straps, especially their collection of Panerai straps. I have to say that the straps looks very interesting. All their straps are one of a kind and they use premium leather. The straps are made in San Diego and the best part is that they do test the straps they make on a Panerai for look and fit. The straps also comes with the screw tubes and the models I am interested in, comes with sewn-in polished buckle. I wonder if they they can change the buckle to the GPF Mod Dep type. Perhaps I will need to look at their Custom Watch strap option. 

They also have vintage watch straps, made from vintage leather that DaLuca source from all over the world. These straps have a distressed older worn look. Interesting. The straps I was looking at are the following:

Despair.


Sevilla de Anco.


Smokehaus.


Spontagio.


Vulan.


Photographs: DaLuca Straps

Have a look at their website for other straps that they have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment